SkySync 18.104.22.168 Release Notes 11/28/2016
Last update: 22.214.171.124 on 10/19/2016
- Fixed an issue with the operating system setting SkySync to large negative screen position.
- Fixed an issue with handling data streams against repositories that do not report length.
- Fixed the email address used for license expiration messaging.
- Fixed an issue with quotes embedded in csv import/export for group and account exceptions.
- Fixed an issue with the DropBox chunked uploader.
- Fixed an issue with the OpenText connector reporting the file name when missing the extension.
- Fixed an issue with Date preservation with CMIS and Documentum.
Features / Changes
- Added Amazon S3 Connector
- Added Alfresco Connector (supports version x.x.x)
- Added ADFS authentication support form on-prem SharePoint servers.
- Added Admin mode functionality to the Syncplicity connector.
- Added versioning support to the Syncplicity connector.
- Upgraded the DropBox connector to use the new DropBox v2 API.