Recent updates at Box may have caused the SkySync app to become disabled by default.
Symptoms leading to this may be:
- SkySync was functioning properly and is now reporting: The application was unable to obtain a valid access token to the storage platform.
- When creating a box connector, you see the following: Disabled by Administrator
To remedy this, log on to Box as an Admin or Coadmin then perform the following to enable the SkySync app:
- Click Admin Console
- Click the settings 'Gear'
- Click Enterprise Settings
- Search for SkySync in the Individual Application Controls
- Make Sure SkySync V2 is available. Older versions of SkySync may require the SkySync application.
Please contact Portal Architects support for assistance with this article.