- Download the latest version of Fiddler for free at: http://www.telerik.com/download/fiddler
- Install fiddler on the server / PC that SkySync is running on
- You must have the privileges to install software on the server.
- Make note of the log-in identity as this will be used in a later step
- Start Fiddler
- Click on the Tools menu and select Fiddler Options
- Click the HTTPS tab in the Fiddler Options window
- Check the Decrypt HTTPS traffic check box
- Click OK several times accepting all certificate messages and warnings
- Click OK to close the Fiddler Options window
- Click Decode on the toolbar to enable the Decode feature to decompress all traffic for easy viewing.
- Click All Processes at the bottom left side of Fiddler
- Select Non-Browser to show only SkySync related traffic
- Open the services control panel by either 1 or 2 below
- Windows Server 2012, from the start screen type: Services
and then click on Services
- Windows 2008R2, from the Search bar type: services.msc
and then click on services.msc in the results:
- Scroll down the list and Right-Click on SkySync Service and choose Properties
- Click the Log On tab on the SkySync Service properties window
- Change the Log on as: to the same account as was identified in step 2-2 above.
- Click OK
Fiddler is now configured to gather packet traffic data related to SkySync.
Please contact Portal Architects Support for assistance with this article.