SkySync 22.214.171.124 Release Notes 7/12/2016
Last update: 126.96.36.199 on 6/27/2016
- Fixed an issue with the service restart mechanism if SkySync service has stopped.
- Fixed an issue with the polling mode with multi-node clusters.
- Fixed an issue with transfer limit message for non-trial customers.
- Fixed an issue with the license expiration and job triggers.
- Fixed an issue with the display of the default job name not displaying on the jobs page.
- Fixed an issue with the cancelling the installation from the X button rather than the cancel button.
- Fixed an issue with the conflict resolution setting of conflict copy for prefer source.
- Fixed an issue with ShareFile and job errors when the metadata map was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue with ShareFile authentication with the "Use My Files & Folders for All Employees in Enterprise" selection.
- Fixed an issue with ShareFile renaming files or folders in the navigator.
Features / Changes
- Disable changing job type of existing jobs.
- Merged the Metadata Export and Metadata Import plugins into the main installer.
- Added the ability to set a default metadata value for File System or Network File Share maps.
- Increased the maximum number of connection pools that can be created.
- Removed the ability to adjust the appearance on the settings tab.
- Added the new ShareFile API to the ShareFile connector.
- Added requirements Syncplicity connection sign in screen.