SkySync 184.108.40.206 Release Notes 5/19/2016
Last update: 220.127.116.11 on 4/18/2016
- Fixed an issue with the publish job and deleting newly filtered files.
- Fixed an issue with pausing child jobs and preventing them from immediately restarting.
- Fixed an issue with files not being properly removed during a migration job.
- Fixed an issue with Documentum versions when updating a document.
- Fixed an issue with multiple conflict copies being generated incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with the SharePoint version version history not displayed.
- Fixed an issue with Documentum showing long path errors in the analyzer but the files are being transferred.
- Fixed an issue with mapping metadata to a SharePoint library created by a third party application.
- Fixed an issue with Syncplicity creating deeply nested folder structures.
- Fixed an issue with permission migrations when the root folder breaks inheritance.
- Fixed an issue with Syncplicity and connection pool availability.
- Fixed an issue with Syncplicity and the reporting of valid rate limit messages.
- Fixed an issue with the display name for Syncplicity.
Features / Changes
- Added support for multiple sets of appkey/appsecret with Syncplicity.
- Added new support for the Syncplicity "Gateway" API including OAuth & SVA.
- Allow multiple storage endpoints on a single connection with Syncplicity.
- Altered the behavior of metadata to remove GUIDs by default.