SkySync 188.8.131.52 Release Notes 1/13/2016
Last update: 184.108.40.206 on 12/21/2015
- Fixed an issue with rate limit messages when using pooled connectors.
- Fixed an issue with the analyzer for child jobs of a convention job.
- Fixed an issue with editing a master content job and having the proper job types available.
- Fixed an issue with leading and trailing spaces within the file names of the local file system.
- Fixed an issue with the priority of the background deletion of jobs.
- Fixed an issue with timeouts with the SFTP connector when uploaded large files.
- Fixed an issue with retrying to upload files with SFTP which in turn prevents file corruption due to interrupted transfer.
- Fixed an issue with the migration utility that was causing a exception.
- Fixed an issue with editing a child job set with a manual execution which caused the destination to be unknown.
- Fixed an issue with the metadata import and files in the root of a network file system.
- Fixed an issue with the metadata import to detect when the import csv file cannot be found in the source.
- Fixed an issue with user impersonation so the correctly selected user is visible.
- Fixed an issue with connection pooling and DropBox for Business.
- Fixed an issue with the scroll bar and window size for OneDrive.
- Fixed an issue when editing job and the destination source is set to the root.
- Fixed an issue with the handling of the inactive and read only accounts for Box with convention jobs.
Features / Changes
- Added improved error messaging for Box base on their API.
- Long path support is now enabled by default.
- Increased file transfer size for Oracle Web Center.
- Pooled connections now show the icon for the base connector that they are built from.
- Added additional logging messages around file upload retries.
- Added additional logging for LDAP conventions.
- SkySync logs will now be zipped to reduce storage costs.
- SkySync logging can now be saved for up to 21 days.