SkySync 184.108.40.206 Release Notes 12/21/2015
Last update: 220.127.116.11 on 11/02/2015
- Fixed an issue with inheritance with Box.
- Fixed an issue with the CMIS connector when the repository name is empty or null.
- Fixed an issue with the license access to the SFTP connector.
- Fixed an issue with length validation for OpenText.
- Fixed an issue where the F5 refresh function was not updating the job status.
- Fixed an issue with the analyzer and the display of filtered file information.
- Fixed an issue where reverted file versions were not carried over to the destination even if it was supported.
- Fixed an issue where the unsupported google doc extension was not applied the restricted list.
- Fixed an issue where unsupported extensions from Sharepoint were not zipped to the destination.
- Fixed an issue where the SkySync quick tour URL was not linking properly.
- Fixed an issue with hyphen in the database name.
- Fixed an issue with importing large exception list.
Features / Changes
- Added new connector WebDav.
- Added new connector HighQ.
- Added new enhanced data collection and logging feature.
- Added new support for the background job removal.
- Added the new SkySync Branding to the product.
- Added new migration tool to convert a SQL CE database to full SQL.
- Added the ability to have a multiple layers in the convenient path of master jobs.
- Added the ability to Import metadata from a file into a support destination connector.
- Added support for project containers in the OpenText connector.
- Added the ability to remigrate permissions.
- Added increased support for matching sanitized names to reducing potential duplication.